To make maintaining the wiki easier and give any existing and potential contributors some guidelines to adding content on the wiki, I compiled some rules for contributing content to the wiki.
1. Any page on this wiki can be freely edited or created, as long as
1.1 any added content is directly related to the game (https://stein.world/) or its community.
1.2 no incorrect information is added.
1.3 no correct information is removed. Moving information to a different page is fine.
1.4 page formatting is kept consistent between pages of the same category, for instance professions or armor.
1.5 no swearing is added. Should this prove difficult to do, censoring is fine too. This includes the talk pages (comment sections) of each article.
2. All written page content is to be written in English.
3. Do not upload screenshots that contain text instead of writing the information that you wish to document down.
4. The admins and moderators of this wiki may reverse a change to a page in case of a violation of the rules.
5. In case of excessive violation of the rules, the admins of this wiki can ban the offending user.
6. Further rules may be added in the future.
If you have a question about the rules or a suggestion for a change to the rules, message me!